Wedding ceremonies should reflect your personalities and style. Whether it's formal, traditional, romantic, fun or relaxed, I can, as your Celebrant make sure that your ceremony is exactly how you dreamed it to be.
Various Packages include;
- Initial no obligation meeting
- Guidance in signing legal documents
- Your "just perfect for you" written ceremony and vows...
- Draft ceremony prior to approval
-Unlimited emails,phone calls
-Preparation of Notice of Intended Marriage Form 13 and help with all legal paperwork
- Travelling costs to and from your Central Coast ceremony location, within a 60km return trip.Travel costs may apply outside this area.
- Performance and solemnising of the marriage
- Marriage certificate on the day
- Audio equipment. PA and handheld microphone
A non-refundable deposit of $200.00 is payable at the completion of the Notice of Intended Marriage. The full balance is payable 2 weeks prior to the Wedding Date.
*Easy On The Pocket Package*
-Monday to Thursday..
- A no fuss ceremony catering to 30 people or less
- Marriage Certificate on the day
- Personally created ceremony and vows
A non-refundable deposit of $150.00 is payable at the completion of the Notice of Intended Marriage.The full balance is payable 2 weeks prior to the Wedding Date.
Paperwork needed for our first meeting:-
-Notice of Intended Marriage
-Original Birth Certificate
-Passport or Naturalisation/Immigration Certificate
Cancellation by Couple.
In the event of cancellation of ceremony, no later than 30 days prior to the ceremony, any funds (except the booking fee) paid by the couple will be refunded in full.
In the event of cancellation of ceremony, no later than 14 days prior to the ceremony, any funds paid by the couple will not be refunded.
Cancellation by Celebrant.
In the event of an unforeseen circumstance that impedes me from carrying out the ceremony as planned, a suitable and authorised celebrant will substitute and you will be advised.